PERSONAL TRAINING

What do you want to achieve? Let's define your goals.

Client Praise

Ingri DeGroote

Look at how far I have come!

Ingri DeGroote

I came to BOLD Personal Training in April 2012.  When I met Karen King, I was 185 pounds and 46% body fat on my 5' 3" body.  Karen made me feel comfortable and gave me back the power to begin my own journey.

 

She told me that 75% of this was me and what I did outside of the gym, as she is not there 24 hrs a day to know what I did and how I ate. The remaining 25% is all the information she will give me including personalized workouts, once a week body compositions, meal planning and lots of guidance along the way! This meant it was up to me and she would be there to show me the way.

 

I had tried so many ways to lose weight and had been unsuccessful. It's difficult to put your complete trust in someone to try yet again, but I felt something different and exciting here at BOLD. So, I put on my workout clothes and tied my shoes for my first workout...

 

My first workout at BOLD was tough, I was dizzy and felt sick. Karen reminded me it would only get better.  Each day I came back feeling stronger than the day before–running further, going heavier on weights, losing pounds, losing body fat and gaining muscle. Every week showed my progress and we both got excited!  I had not only met my goal of getting into my wedding dress and into a size 8 but, I now wore a size 5. I ran several 5k's and I was now ready to take my body to the next level.

 

Karen believed in me from the moment I stepped into her office. Without her support, I do not think I could have taken it this far. She wants for me what I dream of and she will be there every step of the way.  She is my trainer, my counselor, my cheerleader, and my friend.  I wake up each day excited to look in the mirror and to meet up with Karen so she can give me a workout to better my life!

Today: I love the new me! I am now a certified personal trainer.

    Get Ready, Get Set, Get Bold with BOLD Personal Training

Call (360) 687-2230

Print Print | Sitemap
© BOLD Personal Training

Call

E-mail

Directions